Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blogging!!

Honestly.. I have no idea why I am blogging or what a blog is in the first place! But come on it's kinda interesting. Well usually people post and blog because they want other people to know what's going on in their lives.. Well in my life there's nothing new to talk about. Besides, I have Facebook and that's enough for people to know what's going on in my life.. ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!

So I decided to blog and post things here that my friends at least will enjoy. Interesting things they never heard about, funky stories and of course.. MANY MANY PERVERTED STORIES!! I am sure the people who know me well enough will enjoy my blog.

So I guess I have nothing more to say for now except good luck enjoying some of the interesting posts I'll be publishing. I am sure you will and remember to always comment on the things you like and don't like.. You know just for feedback so I keep it all coming.. In all possible meanings!