Friday, March 6, 2009

Strange Weird Fish Compilation

This is the famous Batfish. As you can see it looks like it had put lipstick on its lips. Roaming through aquatic life is an interesting journey. It's a journey full of unexpected discoveries; every single day a new species are discovered in the deep blue waters.

Recently, they also discovered new life forms in the freezing waters. Scientists say that they discovered only about 30% of life in the aquatic atmosphere. I don't know what to expect other than what we've already seen.

This week is the Aquatic Week. I will be posting videos and pictures of new fish and species discovered in the watery life. I will also be posting few prehistoric forms of life and explaining them bit by bit. I will not forget to share rare photos and strange aquatic life forms. I hope you will enjoy this week.



I will start the week by posting an automatic playlist with two videos showing fish that are rare, have strange behavior, have strange appearance or the three of the characteristics.
Enjoy.