Thursday, November 25, 2010

Movie Reviews & Trailers: Inception | RED | Resident Evil-Afterlife | The Expendables | The Social Network | Twelve | Clash of the Titans

Inception

(Strongly Recommended) 9/10

Inception

Leonardo DiCaprio has been choosing his roles very carefully lately. I love his role in this movie. Didn’t expect that Ellen Page would be in this movie when it first started, but also her role was carefully chosen and she fits perfectly as an ambitious architect. In all the reviews I will be posting, I will not ruin your movie experience if you haven’t watched it and I will either strongly recommend it or not. And Inception is seriously one movie you don’t want to miss. The only downside of this movie is that the ending is long.

Inception Trailer


RED

(Recommended) 7/10

RED

Retired and Extremely Dangerous… What a fun movie to watch, full of non stop action with a unique sense of humor. Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, John Malkovich and Morgan Freeman… Perfect combination for a crazy movie like RED. I loved it a lot especially the Mary-Louise’s craziness and rush. I would watch it again. Totally worth it.

Red Trailer


Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D

(Not Recommended) 5/10

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

Same old same old.. Thought it would be different but the only different thing is that the gore is in 3D now. The plot is lame, they kind of took the story too far now and I think Resident Evil sequels should end right here. The only thing, or actually two things that kept me engaged in the movie are both Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter. Wentworth Miller is useless in this movie and the role doesn’t fit him at all. Sick of them Resident Evil and all that Umbrella crap.

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D


The Expendables

(HOT! Extremely Recommended) 10/10

The Expendables

WOW WOW WOW… Yes some might think the movie is lame but seriously when can you ever have another movie that will be gathering all those super action heroes together? NEVER! And this one did it. Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis and a special appearance for Arnold Schwarzenegger. I mean give me a break!! Honestly I didn’t think it would be that much of a movie but when I watched it.. Do you remember how Rambo and Terminator were true actions movies where seriously the action never stops?? This movie is 99% action, shooting, killing, running etc… And the rest of the 1% I can’t remember. They revived the definition of an action movie and I love it! That’s all I can say…

The Expendables Trailer


The Social Network

(Recommended) 6/10

The Social Network

Well, what can I say? Basically, it feels like a documentary but it is well put together to make up an actual movie.. I guess. The story is inspiring, Mark Zuckerberg is a genius and an accidental asshole who lacks all kinds of social morals. Watch it if you really want to know stories behind Facebook and Napster. Prepare to be bored. By the way.. The trailer is much more fun.

The Social Network Trailer


Twelve

(Not Recommended) 3/10

Twelve

The term “a waste of time” isn’t even enough to describe how I feel for that movie. It is lame, the plot is weak, the story is messed up. I was bored from the first 20 minutes and the ending was very much predictable. Yes I did hate Twelve and will never recommend it to anyone.

Twelve Trailer


Clash of the Titans

(Recommended) 7/10

Clash of the Titans

Watched it in 3D. Pretty awesome experience. All legendary gods and and mythical monsters are gathered in this movie which is something I personally loved. The plot is alright. One movie I am sure you will love, but not sure if you’d watch it again.

Clash of the Titans Trailer