Sunday, February 1, 2009

Armin Van Buuren - Going Wrong

First of all, I want to thank Lara Malas for introducing me to Armin Van Buuren in the first place. And I would also want to thank Nassouh Kharsa for introducing me to this song specifically because this song changed my life. Listen to it! I know the video clip is meaningless but the lyrics, even when they're few, mean a lot.
This is one hell of a song and so far I didn't find any other song that matters to me as much as this one!!
Armin was ranked number one DJ in the world by DJ Mag in 2007 and 2008, and he fuckin deserved it. I am not into trance at all but I like this man (not in a gay way). That's why finally I am going for the first time to his concert this March!! I am so excited and will be extremely drunk and happy this time.. Not wasted and fucked like in Tiesto!! Sorry, but I really hate Tiesto's concerts because I had the worst concert experience at Tiesto's.
Enjoy Listening.