Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poltergeist - Noise Making Ghosts - Disturbing Video

Poltergeist is a German word (Polter is for noise making and Geist means ghost or spirit). Remember when we were all kids and even now when any strange or unexplained movement or noise happens we immediately link it to ghosts. In religion, ghosts and spirits exist, in science, it's all about static electricity and electromagnetic fields.

Poltergeist are spirits or ghosts that can manifest themselves by moving and influencing objects causing a sound or a distinct visible movement. Poltergeist activity happen generally in a house, room or part of a room.

If you search the web for authentic videos of poltergeist activity, i guarantee you 90% of what you will watch are fake footage, movie trailers, documentaries about theories or TV shows like Ghost Hunters. I have shared here three of the most authentic video footage of poltergeist activity.

One might think that it's fake, but trust me, the strange animal behavior in the footage will be the truth. Animals are known to have the ability to spot ghost and see them, especially interactive animals like dogs. In the footage you're about to see, two dogs will be the proof to the authenticity of this footage.



The author is a man who has two beautiful border collies, male and female living with him in the house. Along with a cat. Surely he is a pet lover. Anyway the first footage happened when he was taking the dogs out to do their business and left the camcorder recording on the bed until he came back. Later when he viewed the footage, he noticed something extraordinary and unbelievable that triggered him to start ghost hunting in his own house.

Six weeks later after coming back from his work, he finds one of the dogs, female, hiding under the bed and scared to go out, the cat is behaving strangely the the male dog is somehow lost. He then hears voices from his attic, he goes up to explore the attic, the events occurring there will stun you, the man left his camera for days until he retrieved it scared of more occurring.

He then regularly put the camera on recording mode in a very strategic corner in his living room, the dogs were home alone, you can see the dogs, both of them looking at a blank point at the same time and scared from the unexplained occurrences and the distinct poltergeist activity.

The full Poltergeist meaning is on Wikipedia CLICK HERE
A very simple and direct explanation of this phenomena is posted on CLICK HERE

The footage you're about to see is very disturbing to any sensitive or under 18 individuals, by watching the videos you and only you are the one responsible for any consequences caused by the video.

The First Shocking Footage

Captions: I inadvertently captured a spirit in my house on my camera after letting my dogs outside. After I left the room, a dark image of a 'person' appears and walks into a dark room. Just after that, A picture on the wall starts to sway. I can't explain it. . . I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in my house prior to or following this footage (I hope it stays that way). I've always thought that ghosts exist, but I had never personally witnessed anything completely convincing. Well. . .now all I can say is. . .I'm convinced.

The Second Real Deal

Captions: This is my second experience capturing poltergeist activity in my home in the past 6 weeks. One of my dogs was notably disturbed and would not come out from under the bed. Then I started hearing noises in the attic. Foolishly, I decided to check it out. What I encountered has terrified, yet fascinated me.

The Third Proof (Dogs Only)

Captions: This is my third video capture of poltergeist activity in my home. This footage is truly incredible. My dogs are notably disturbed in this video.

Do you believe in Poltergeist? Have you encountered any or seen any activity? I personally believe in the activity of Poltergeist, but I have doubts that science triggered.