Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Ice Age 3!! This is what I have been waiting for. Ice age is one of the most interesting 3D animated movies. It's full of great humor and hidden messages. The first part was about the ice age happening and how all the animals (that are now extinct) were running away from it. The second part was about the meltdown of the ice turning into green all over again.
The humor in Ice Age is one we can relate to. Also it teaches children many good qualities like friendship and trust.
Anyway I love this movie so much, I was looking for previous Ice Age videos then I stumbled upon this trailer, never been this excited. First the new X-Men and then this!! Well the trailer shows everything I mean and it's all about the most loved struggling character in the movie.