Monday, February 2, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men!!!! It started as comic stories that seemed very interesting to many people but unfortunately not to me. Then the first movie came out, I wasn't interested either. It was titled X-Men. Well, it didn't sound very intriguing for me to go watch it, I was playing the cool guy who never watched fiction but only watches horror movies. I know, they're fiction too but they are more gory and interesting. At least that's what I thought. Until Faisal, my friend who happen to look so much like Ben Afleck, introduced me to this movie, but the sucky thing is that he made me watch part 2 of the movie X2 (aka X-Men 2: X-Men United) before watching the first one! I loved it; it was fuckin awesome. What an idea!!
Anyway, I then watched the first one, then watched the second one. Then enjoyed the third part in the movies; which was supposed to be the last part because they called it X-Men: The Last Stand! What does last mean? I guess it means the last for god's sake. Okay I love the fact that X-Men is doing another new movie, but I don't want them this time to ruin my X-Men experience. The first three parts were amazing and kept getting better.

So I heard about the fourth part and got interested hoping it will be THE LAST best X-Men movie. I looked for it, and here is the trailer below. ONLY WOLVERINE!! It's his story I guess or that's what I got from the trailer. Honestly it looks very interesting. I hope they really release it on the 1st of April this year because wherever they release it. I will be there to watch it. Enjoy fellas.